Please fill out application and email application to: Kathy_Lamontagne@miltonrents.com
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Mail application to:
Attn: Kathy Lamontagne
100 Dover Road
Chichester, NH 03258
Outside Sales Representative
Earn competitive pay and advance your career based on knowledge, skills, and experience by joining the Milton Rents team!
As a Milton Rents team member, you will be responsible for the sales and rental of industry leading equipment including Caterpillar earthmoving machines, aerial equipment, generators and more within a defined geographic territory. You’ll be on the road every day, meeting with customers, visiting job sites and building relationships.
GOOD PAY AND BENEFITS – Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental Insurance, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k with a company match, Boot Allowance, Employee Assistance Program.
AN INVESTMENT IN YOU – If you succeed, we succeed. Training and continuing education for our team is one of our priorities. Milton Rents provides both onsite and offsite training that will increase your skills and provide you with advancement opportunities.
GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE – Monday through Friday schedule, no evenings or weekends.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Previous experience in field sales or a sales internship.
- Previous construction equipment sales and rentals experience.
- Clean and Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Milton Rents, an independent, locally owned and operated Equipment Rental and Sales company is looking for motivated sales professionals to develop relationships and grow business while using a high degree of independent judgement and providing excellent customer service.
Position Title: Technician/Yard Support Reports to: Service Manager/Branch Manager
The Technician/Yard Support position is responsible for general yard and shop cleanup in accordance with company standards, and maintaining a safe and hazard free workplace. The Technician/Yard Support position inspects and performs all checkout and check-in procedures for equipment
- Reports equipment condition before and after usage.
- Assists with routine inspections, repairs, maintenance, and cleaning of equipment
- Assists in loading and unloading of equipment as well as refueling machines upon return.
- Delivers and picks up small equipment or supplies.
- Appropriately documents check-in/check-out information. Verifies fuel consumed and inspects all details of equipment.
- Assists the Inside Sales Team in the selection of rental ready equipment for each transaction.
- Greets and assists customers and delivery drivers in loading and unloading of equipment and provides general operating instructions on rental equipment.
- Maintains equipment inventory systems according to standard operating procedures.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with towing a trailer or other small towable equipment.
- Basic mechanical skills to perform and/or recommend minor equipment repairs.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and eager to embrace technology (cell phones, i-Pads, CRM, etc.).
- Hungry to learn and an ability to apply new knowledge.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent experience preferred.
- Valid medical card and/or ability to pass DOT physical exam in order to obtain medical card.
- General knowledge of construction equipment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time with frequent bending.
- Must be able to work inside and outside in variable weather conditions.